SALESFORCE: The Faster And Smarter Selling Tool
Tushar Kaushik and Dr. Praveen run a start-up in Hyderabad called “Organwash” making organic clothes washing detergent, in a variety of fragrances and types (powder, liquid, and bar). They were in business for a few months when they realised their products were not getting traction in the competitive world of detergents. They knew they had a great product range, affordable for the middle-class consumers, and a great team working together. Yet their sales were stagnant and frustration was writ large on the foreheads of all. This is when Salesforce entered their lives leading to a positive intervention with its magical powers. By adopting Salesforce as their CRM (Customer Relationship Management), they were able to make quick changes in their strategy and outreach thus seeing a slow & steady increase in sales in different parts of the city. Their products found a niche market and riding on the success in Hyderabad, they are now thinking big – a regional expansion. All thanks to Salesforce.
How is salesforce a quicker and smarter selling tool?
- Its built-in automation features reduce the need for manual data entry
- All relevant information /data is stored in one location and easily accessed
- It brings to the fore the hottest leads
- Identifies up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- It has provision for personalised quotes and contracts
- It allows the usage of intelligence and productivity tools at each stage
- Get visibility into sales forecasts and team performance
How does it benefit the sales team in a company as it did the team at Organwash:
- It allows them the freedom to access /update data from anywhere, anytime using any device such as mobile phones
- Get quick access to reports and dashboards
- The team can sync email and calendar with the CRM
- Identify and solve gaps in the sales process
- Use B2B marketing automation to surface the hottest leads, faster
It connects the marketing and sales team to increase pipeline growth by:
- Automates the nurturing process
- Predict future sales and identify gaps in the pipeline
- Add prospects to marketing approved campaigns for the higher conversion of the leads
As you can see from the above, Salesforce is a great enabler in the process of selling products and services. It helps increase sales by removing silos (a reference to various teams or departments who are working without being in tandem or in sync), increasing productivity of all resources, reduce costs, streamline processes, and much more.
This is why companies of all sizes are harnessing the power of Salesforce across the world. The biggest of MNCs in Europe to small scale industries in Chhattisgarh are using it as their preferred quicker and smarter selling tool.
Isn’t it time you connected your business to Salesforce to deliver a superior customer experience and engagement allowing for a wider reach, repeat customers, increased revenues, and a fatter bottom-line. Let’s get the ball rolling in implementing Salesforce CRM with its various benefits for your business today. Reach out to us for a smooth Salesforce journey.